ANST - Re: Camp Walls

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Aug 25 04:26:35 PDT 2000

j'lynn yeates (jyeates at realtime.net) said something that sounded like:
> then why did you promote the idea of walls to hide mundane tents ....

'wolf, you are getting better and better at using people's words against
them. If you go to the message before that one from her instead of using
part of the conversion that suits your needs, you will clearly see:

  Who says we can't make Canton feel more natural?  Most light poles have
  breaker boxes on them, all it takes is to figure out which breaker goes to
  the light and shut it off.  (make sure to turn it back on when you leave)
  That way we can use torches and fires to light out way.  Why not make a
  period tent?  Or if that is not an option get enough fabric and paint a
  castle wall to enclose your camp with.  Most people camp in groups, make it
  a group effort.  Make sure mundanities are covered at all times.  Keep your
  camp site neat and tidy.  I'm sure that many people have other ideas that
  would be willing to share.

Ciao,