ANST - re: walls

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Fri Aug 25 07:40:08 PDT 2000

Children!

Some people like walls.  Some don't.  Some people like red.  Others purple.

Everything I read made this a suggestion to those who might not have thought
about it, not a command, and definitely not a "My camp is better than yours
because I can't see yours".

So why use words that appear to get harsher and harsher.  If you're opposed
to the "periodicity police" ... fine.  Play the game the way you want to
play.  There's no need to bring anger into this.

In service to the dream while putting on the asbestos armor for any flames,
I am
Gerald L. Norris Jr. -- Houston, Tx.
Gerald of Leesville, a bard of Stargate -- Kingdom  :  Ansteorra
Husband, father, lover, singer, writer