ANST - Paging Her Excellency Xene!

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Fri Aug 4 08:24:28 PDT 2000

Greetings Heather,

I'm not His (or any) Excellency, but perhaps I can
help you in your search.

Here are some files in the PERFORMANCE ARTS section of
my Florilegium files that might prove useful. I'm not sure
if they have referances to period flute sheet music or not,
but they are probably worth a look:
music-bib         (14K)  1/24/95    Bibliography and reviews for period
music.
music-msg         (18K)  7/ 3/00    Period music.
p-songs-msg       (14K)  1/ 9/96    Period songs and song lyrics.
song-sources-msg  (42K)  5/22/98    Sources for medieval songs. Book
reviews.

Perhaps, even if these don't pan out this additional file
might be of interest:
flutes-msg        (37K)  9/29/99    Period flutes and whistles. Shawms.

The Florilegium is at: http://www.florilegium.org

Good luck in your search. If you find any good sources or
individual books that you like, please send me a message for
the files so that others in the future can be helped.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net