ANST - proposal - was: Black Star - Action!

Jane Bretz jgbretz at mciworld.com
Mon Aug 7 18:40:53 PDT 2000

>>the kingdom now has a "official" internet server, lets use it as a
resource to solve the problem.  what would be wrong with making a
policy that official information be "published" electronically in a
mirrored format as well as on tradional dead tree product .... <<

It was my understanding that there was a corpora prohibition against this,
but I may be off the mark.  Also it is not very considerate.  I am one of
the most "techno geek" people I know, but I feel that in an organization
that celebrates the Middle Ages and Renaissance we should accommodate the
occasional luddite, or person that has other priorities by which they spend
their money.  Also, it is easier to hand out a newsletter than a web address
for recruiting, and I do not want to throw my laptop, PDA, or a small scrap
of paper in my car on the way to an event.

Béa