ANST - proposal - was: Black Star - Action!

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 05:56:24 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the List,

    First of all I would like to address that the best reason to become a
member is to support the SCA and as a person who is trying to find a site
for our local event the group insurance is nice to.  As for putting the
blackstar on the server if it is within the corpora laws then go for it and
if you must restrict access to the blackstar then give all paid members a
user ID and only give them access. I however do not think that is something
we need to do. I really like the idea of having the blackstar online as it
would make my life a lot easier when I can't find my printed version.
Anouther good thing aout putting the Blackstar on the net is size of event
announcements. You wouldn't be as limited on the space requirements on the
web as you are in the blackstar.

Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn.........