ANST - proposal - was: Black Star - Action!

Bryan & Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Wed Aug 9 07:25:23 PDT 2000

I am the chronicler for my local group, as my previous email on this
particular issue stated.  I was neither complaining nor condoning the
Kingdom Chronicler.  As a fellow chronicler, I understand the amount of
time required to do a newsletter.  I think HL Gala has done a fine job.  My
deadline has not been unduly affected by my lack of a Black Star - I have
adjusted my newsletter to compensate.

As for putting in a bid for Kingdom Chronicler this time, no I did not.  As
for putting in a bid for it, next time...that is my current plan (mundane
life permitting the ability to do the job justice!!)

If my previous post was taken as either a complaint or an insult, I
apologize...that was most definitely not my intention!!  I was merely
answering a question as to whether the issue in question had been received.

Ly Margarite McBridin
Lindenwood Chronicler

Greetings and Hi There,

I was just wondering.  How many of the folks that have been complaining put
into be the Kingdom Chronicler this time?  And of those who have been
complaining, how many will put in to be the next one?

Just wondering.

Gilli