ANST - information

Brandy Rose red_20 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 19:44:54 PDT 2000

>Can you list the items that you need so that we can start div-ing it up
>amongst us or do you already have a bevy of volunteers from your home
>Barony
>of Elfsea? You did mean to send this to the ansteorra list, right?
>
>Sincerely,
>Franchesca Havas
>McKinney, Texas

Yes, I meant to send it to the list.  Protectorate is so close and there are
a couple of things that are probably most important:
pouch with Namron tornados and roses embroidered
plates with Namron device
the Queen of Love and Beauty circlet

That's all I can think of right now... If anyone remembers anything else,
give me a shout.  The cloak is not currently in my possesion, so don't worry
about that.  And FYI to the one who has it.  I do still need it.
Thanks
Marion