ANST - Pennsic report

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Wed Aug 16 16:31:14 PDT 2000

      Armand tells all here hello.
The woods battle went well,the weather is GREAT, and the East (our side) won
the point.Yesterday, at the squires tourney Ansteorra put on a good show,out
of 200 fighters Lushus and Anton made it to the last 16.The Ansteorra chille
party is tonight and Armand said Gunther has all the burners going.Our own
Majesties seem to still have it all under control,and they look marvelous.
Tonight is midnight madness so wish the shoppers good luck and if you sent
your money with someone, well I hope they have good taste.
Lady Ameline Du Bois - Ameline at generich.com
Elfsea Minister of Children
Protege to Master Richard Fairbourne
Ansteorra