ANST - Pennsic report 3

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Sun Aug 20 18:53:17 PDT 2000

Thanks for the word fame, but I didn't win.  I was loaned to Calontir for
the rapier champions tourney (it wasn't for a war point, unfortunately!), so
I was fighting for the Midrealm side in that tourney.  I was the last person
left on the midrealm side and I would have had to go through seven fighters
on the East side to win, including Don Eisen.  It didn't happen, but
thanks....

Hawkins