ANST - Pennsic Report 3

Sean Gulick sean at utig.ig.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 21 10:29:14 PDT 2000

I second the thank you for the Pennsic reports.  For those of us who could not
go this year we really appreciated it!

Gideon

Chris Backus wrote:

> Thanks for making the Pennsic reports, it was neat to come back and see that
> everyone at home had had some news.  I heard when I got there that Don Aeron
> and Lady Eleanor had had their son and wish I had had computer access to
> hear more.
>
> Hawkins

'Once more into the breach my friends...'
_______________________________
His Lairdship Gideon MacLeod

Southern Region Warlord of Ansteorra
Lieutenant of the Bryn-Gwlad War Company
Quartermaster of Bryn-Gwlad
Squire to Viscount Wulfbrand Lurkr
Defender of Lioness
Order of the Tyger's Combatant
Order of the Sable Falcon
Brother in Black, the Last Defenders of the Dragon

Home Phone: 512-249-7727
Work Phone: 512-232-3262
E-mail: sean at ig.utexas.edu
Modern Name: Sean Gulick, Ph.D.