ANST - Just a question - Sites

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Tue Aug 22 13:27:10 PDT 2000

I don't know, perhaps we could triangulate between Northkeep, Wastelands,
and Namron in order to have all the events there.... I'm a little peeved
because your post seems to ask how the Kingdom can take care of you.
Autocrat an event and hold it near your house.

You may have to drive a little to get to some events.  I, being at a border,
have to drive more.  Someone in the Steppes/Elfsea area may drive a little
less, being centrally located.  That's the way these things work.

Hawkins