ANST -probabl dumb question- Sites

Bryan Reynolds doc at ev1.net
Tue Aug 22 22:29:40 PDT 2000

As long as we are talking about potential sites, what are the issues with
holding events at the Texas RenFair site during the spring?  It doesn't have any
air-conditioned hall, but does have some great stage areas, and an excellent are
for equestrian activities.  Granted we can't use the buildings (other than our
booth), but there is ample room for us to camp, and the architecture does give
the place a certain feel.  (note:I know there are probably plenty of reasons we
don't do this, I'm posting as much to find out what they are as anything)

-Fearadhach McCongel