ANST - Canton a "Beautiful" Site?

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Wed Aug 23 08:34:44 PDT 2000

> Still, it would be nice to look for other North Texas sites... I
> keep hoping
> that someone up there will stumble across some fantastic,
> beautiful site (beautiful
> in the sense of esthetic, medieval appeal, I mean, not just
> utility) that is
> inexpensive, easily reserved, and easy to get to.

We have tons of beautiful land out by us.  Some of it would make for a
gorgeous event site, and the people who own it would probably love to make
some money off of it:)  Part of the difficulty that I've run into is that we
are in many ways spoiled.  We want an hall, electrical hookups, showers,
commercial kitchen, trees, close to a grocery or hotels, etc....  It's part
of the trade off for convenience I think.

Personally, I prefer the more rustic sites.  However, I grew up having to
attend events carrying my own kitchen, water, ice, and having to camp on
sandy desert floor with mesquite trees and fauna that either bites or sticks
:)  We actually have GRASS! out here!

Petruccio