ANST - Canton a "Beautiful" Site?

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Wed Aug 23 17:31:57 PDT 2000

Large buildings are not nessarly all that safe in sever weather. Large flat
walls make great wind dams and are subject to failer, they may offer safty
from things flying about but they also can become some of the things that
are flying about. It just deppends on how bad the storm.
>At 10:52 AM 8/23/00 -0500, you wrote:
>>I am very grateful that we use the Canton site.  It was a comfort to know
>>that my children had a safe place to go during the high winds at Warlord.
>>No matter where we were we would have had the high winds , it hit the DFW
>>area first.  At a more primitive site would we have had a large building to
>>go into during the storm?  I take safety over ambiance any day.

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal