ANST - Just a question - Sites

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 19:45:05 PDT 2000

I had never seen the Texas Pythian Home until I
went out to look at the kitchen for Yule Revel.
What a wonderful building! And the site is
gorgeous. However, I did not see any heavily
shaded areas except around the house. I did not
see the entire place.
I think it is definitely worth looking into; it
is a lot closer than Canton, and much less
mundane, and very pretty! And yes, I agree with
Ms. Gunnnora: Canton is U*G*L*Y*!
The Pythian Home might not work for Elfsea,
(though I would like to find out) but it would
probably be great for Loch Ruadh and the Tor.
Sounds as if the price is right...
Mara

=====
HL Mara of Rede