ANST - Canton a "Beautiful" Site?

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 19:56:57 PDT 2000

My tent was still standing, smack dab in the
center of camp. And we are talking a really old
tent...in very poor shape!
We have been very lucky at Canton: No one has
ever been seriously hurt in one of the storms
that has blown through. Considering the time of
year that we have most of our outdoor events, and
the locale, it is just short of miraculous.
But I hate the drive!

--- Christine Fink <maria_elfsea at hotmail.com>

\

> /Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood
> (who's tent was one of the only one's left
> standing
> after the great Friday night storm at
> SpringFaire)

=====