ANST - Mooneschadowe Guardian XX - Feast info

Walter Robin aborman at brightok.net
Thu Aug 24 09:04:03 PDT 2000

In celebration of our Twentieth Guardian event, feast will be provided to
all comers ( included in the nominal $10 site fee ). HL's Aeddan & Gwennan
are providing a documentable 13th Century Italian Feast. Feast will be
presented in a period style, having two tiers (above & below the salt).

Our past Guardians and their 7 guests are seated above the salt. Their
places will be set and they will be attended by servers.
All others will be seated below the salt. Please bring tables & chairs!
These tables are not served, but will send someone to fetch each course from
the kitchen.

The primary difference between the tiers will be the manner of presentation.
The menu is the same (although the first tier may have an extra dish or
garnishes).

Please join us in the spirit of the thing, as we hope for a fun,
persona-enhancing atmosphere at our medieval feast!

Ld Walter Robin,
Seneschal, Mooneschadowe

Please bring table & chairs!!