ANST - was Canton/now the good ole days

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Aug 26 08:01:10 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/26/00 9:13:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
fairborn at swbell.net writes:

<< Ok I am done now...remembering.  I have personally remembered enough.
 Lady Muriela again...

That is funny I remember them fondly. I loved doing all that stuff. We got to
know and bond with the others in our group in ways that could only be done
while working together like we did. We would never have some of the wonderful
nick names for people if work like that was never done (right Pyro!!!).
On the other side. Could I do that today?? NO WAY!!! Like you said we were
younger then.. I will not say how much younger. (wink) NOw as to passing the
tourch onto the younger and more fit of our group........... Just think of
the endurance building for GW. it could develop......