ANST - Re: Moonshadowe's 20th Gaurdian

Blondi1365 at aol.com Blondi1365 at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 17:25:26 PDT 2000

Mooneschadowe's 20th was wonderful, even as the temperature hovered in the
hundred's.  The combatants who fought to become the shire's guardian did not
waiver in their courage. They feared neither the their opponents or the
merciless sun! Vivat to the water bearers in their valiant efforts which kept
the fighters in their prime. The tournament was a pass' de arms, and it was
most exciting to watch. Most especially the combat at barrier. At the end of
an exhausting day the winner emerged. Sir Balvin Thorfinson is
Mooneschadowe's 20th Guardian. After the tournament ended the masses retired
to the pool and enjoyed a cool respite from the afternoon heat. At dusk a
glorious feast was served, a Moonshadowe tradition! If anyone left the table
hungry, well, I don't think anyone did.  If you didn't attend you missed a
wonderful event. The populace of Moonshadowe is to be applauded for their
constant excellence of service and their efforts to create a truly period
escape from the mundane world.
                 VIVAT MOONSHADOWE!

HL Elizabeth of Castleton

Post script: I was unable to stay for the activities on Sunday, if you
please, tell me of your day!