ANST - was Canton/now the good ole days

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 27 20:08:08 PDT 2000

> Daylight Time,
> fairborn at swbell.net writes:
>
> << Beautiful, grassy/wooded sites.  You had to
> go out and spend days prepping
>  to mow and clear underbrush.  You had to dig
> and build privvies or rent
>  portable ones

Much snippage here!

>    YES-YES,  I too remember 12 Worthies #1.
> What ever happened to THAT site?
>
>   Baron Bors

I, too, remember these things! And isn't it funny
that we don't use a*n*y* of those sites anymore?
Does anyone remember Elfsea's Ennis site? I used
to tease Baron Arthur that because of that site
our name could no longer be made fun of because
Elfsea was land-locked!

Mara

=====
HL Mara of Rede