ANST - Defender of the Rose

penningtonhall penningtonhall at email.msn.com
Mon Aug 28 13:14:40 PDT 2000

Your Grace,

As you said "will be holding the December event as a full event, which makes
much more opportunities for celebration and grandeur for our Premier Event."
How wonderful to be able to dedicate an entire weekend for this grand event,
which will be an astounding success I'm sure.

This gives me more time to work on the decorations and possibly do more than
originally planned.

Smile :)

In Service

Ldy Mary Elizabeth

(snip)  It is with a sad and heavy heart that I need to announce that due to
some
difficulties, the Defender Tournament has to be delayed. We received this
information some hours after I posted the announcement, so I am writing to
you all to make sure that it is clear our Tournament will not be taking
place at Three Kings.

I have been given a calendar date of December 15th, and we are working as a
group to solidify and plan for future tournaments. Hopefully, (crossing
fingers) we will be holding the December event as a full event, which makes
much more opportunities for celebration and grandeur for our Premier Event.

In Love and Service to Ansteorra,

Duchess Larissa Alwynn Clarewoode of Aquitaine, OL, OP