ANST - Job Opening At DMS in North Dallas

Chuck Swanson whitestar3 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 09:45:07 PDT 2000

It a computer support job that is monday thu Friday,
which is great. It leaves your weekends to event.
You would be supporting Credit reporting software
,trouble the modem issues, priter issues with only the
Credit Software
If you would like to apply for it email me and I will
forward your resume to Donnie or call him at
 972-341-000 or call me at 972-341-0074

=====
Lord Charles de Marquette
Cadet to Don Eule Von Haginbald
Protege to Duchess Joselyn Allyne Reynard