ANST - Formation of [SCA-China]!

Estella Young Ee-Mey ey16 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 30 06:30:29 PDT 2000

Good Gentles!

I am happy to announce the formation of SCA-China, a mailing list for those
interested in Chinese history and re-creating a period Chinese life within
the SCA context!

Our interests include (but are not limited to) silk, garb, exploration and
trade, religions, food, culture, poetry and music, mythology and beliefs,
customs and philosophy.

We also welcome those whose personae may have had contact with China, the
Chinese, or Chinese goods through travel and trade on the Silk Road and the
sea routes.

Our webpage is archived at http://www.egroups.com/group/SCA-China

Please share this message with anyone who may be interested.  Any questions
should be directed to me personally.  Thank you.

Lady Yang Liu, called "Willow"
ey16 at cornell.edu

Estella Young Ee-Mey
Cornell Institute of Public Affairs