ANST - Mistress Janet'

Mike Betenbaugh cmb1 at pdq.net
Wed Aug 30 16:18:13 PDT 2000

Your message from (Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:47:35 -0700) is being returned

Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:05:58 -0500
From: jonwillowpel at juno.com
Subject: Re: ANST - Mistress Janet Virago Parva

I have not heard anything about Mistress Janet, How is she doing.
Willow

Mistriss Jane't is doing well. She is staying with her parents as her =
air conditioner is on the blink. She is spending some time at work and =
her parents are driving her as she still isn't allowed to drive. I spoke =
to her briefly yesterday, and she said that she still tires easily, but =
that with TRF coming up, there is too much to do to take it too easy. I =
forgot to ask if she has heard yet if she needs further treatment, or =
not. The Drs. thought that they had gotten all the cancer, but were =
waiting on the pathology reports to make a final decision.
Lady Lorraine=20

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C01299.