ANST - Starting Lucet Cord

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Dec 11 08:29:00 PST 2000

Colin,

You might want to try looking at this file in the CRAFTS
section of my Florilegium:
lucet-cord-msg    (27K)  3/23/99    Making lucet cord for trim, lacing.

It is probably easier if you can find someone to show you, but
perhaps this will help since you've done it before.

I've got to do the same thing, as I took my lucet stuff
to the BG fighter practice yesterday and realized that I'm
not sure how to do it, either.

Stefan