ANST - Starting Lucet Cord

Leofric Ealdricson lealdricson at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 02:26:48 PST 2000

These directions assume that you are right handed.

Take the lucet loom in your left hand.  Thread the free end of the cord
through from the front of the loom.  Hold the free end of the cord tight
with your left hand.  Using the right hand pass the cord around the right
side and behind the right hand loom leg, then around to the front going
between the loom legs.  Go around the left side and pass behind the left
leg.  Bring the cord back around to the front passing between the loom legs
and over around the right side.  You are now ready to start the weaving.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Leofric