ANST-Announce - Fire at Svipdagr's Stead

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 16:52:05 PST 2000

Because of the rather overwhelming response to the announcement of Lord
Svipdagr's misfortune, the following information is for everyone who wishes
to help:

Send everything you want to send to my house:

Mike Scofield
5430 Oxbow
San Antonio, TX  78228

If you want to send a check, make it out to Peter Holland (Lord Svipdagr's
mundane self)

Svipdagr wears clothing of the following sizes:

Shirts  2X or 3X
Pants  60 inch waist, 28 inch inseam
Shoes  size 12

Svipdagr is single, there were no injuries to anyone in the fire. He lost
all of his furniture, clothing, household and kitchen goods, as well as all
of his SCA garb. His armor got wet, but is okay.

He is at present a student an San Antonio College. So at least for now, he
will need clothing, and some funds to get through the next few months until
some of the insurance can help.

Please if you have any questions, e-mail me and I, or my Lady, Catriona,
will answer you as soon as we can.

And just for the information of the Kingdom, we have already had two

May all of you have a safe and Happy Yuletide!

Ivar Runamagi