ANST - Winner of the Medieval Riddle at Bryn Gwlad's Yule

RowenaBBG at aol.com RowenaBBG at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 10:42:14 PST 2000

Rowenabbg at aol.com said something that sounded like:
If you are all wondering what the answer to the Medieval Riddle was: it is a Shield.  The first ticket drawn was incorrect, the second ticket drawn had the correct answer and it was a Gentleman from Bjornsborg,
who's name right now escapes me. If any one present knows, please post.

While I will probably misspell it, his name is Yshfile.

Ciao,
Phelim "Pug" Gervase