ANST - Pictures of 2000 TRF Season

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Thu Dec 14 06:15:36 PST 2000

Greetings all,

There were several people who were taking pictures in and around the SCA
compound at the Texas Renaissance Festival this year.  If there are any who
are on the list, or who can contact those who may have such pictures, I
would like to get copies, either electronically or by regular mail.  Please
write me so that we can make arrangements.  If you have them electronically
and want to e-mail them to me, please feel free to do so.

Thanks,
Gerald L. Norris Jr. -- Houston, Tx.
Gerald of Leesville, a bard of Stargate -- Kingdom  :  Ansteorra
Husband, father, lover, singer, writer