ANST - Gulf Wars land grab notice

Kathryn Norris kati at houston.rr.com
Tue Dec 26 04:23:19 PST 2000

Greetings.  I am once again coordinating the land grab for the Greater Loch
Raven's Gate portion of Gulf Wars.  Please contact me if you will be
registering soon and would like to camp in one of these neighborhoods.  It
takes 20 or more people for a neighborhood and I don't plan for them to be
much larger than that.

In keeping with the Slum Lady to the Stars title, please send in your
registration requests for the camping group: Stars

So far, we will probably have 2 lots for Stargate, 1 for Gate's Edge, and 1
for Loch Sollier.

If you have already sent in your registration, a big Vivat to you!  Don't
worry that I've just announced this name.  When I send in our request for
land, I name each and every person who will be camping with our groups.

If you would like to join our happy few, please be sure to send me
your SCA Name
Mundane Name
Phone number
Email address (this is how I do most of my updates)
Tent size (without and with stakes)
And if/when you are pre-registered.

The pre-registration is highly important as I will not be able to include
you in a neighborhood without it.  You can pay at the gate, but you will
have to camp wherever you can find space.  It is also IMPORTANT to
PRE-REGISTER BEFORE JANUARY 15TH as the number of people we have registered
by this date will determine how much Permanent Land will be allocated to
Ansteorra in future years.  So please get your papers and check sent in
ASAP.  You can find the forms and other information at www.gulfwars.org.

Please contact me if you have any questions.  My email address is
kati at houston.rr.com and my phone number is 713-957-8177.  (no calls after
9pm, please).

Slainte, Lady Caitlin bean Ghearailt
Slum Lady to the Stars