ANST - Northern Regional Tribute

John Ruble ulfie at swbell.net
Tue Feb 1 22:41:21 PST 2000

Elena said:
> i was curious to find if there will be a bardic
> competition at Northern, and if so whom should i

Some of us are planning on invading the Wolf Lodge or some such location and
having a bit of a sing.  We might even take the opportunity to pass on the
words to songs we know to one another, so folks might grab a sheaf of paper
and a pen before they head down.  This is not a competition; it's a bardic
circle.  The only prizes you'll get are the ones you carry home in your
heart.  If it sounds fun, we'll see you there.

All of you.  But some of you are going to have to stand outside, it's not
THAT big...

Ulf Gunnarsson