ANST - Wading through reams of HTML

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Feb 2 07:29:24 PST 2000

Pug Bainter (pug at pug.net) said something that sounded like:
> Is this a reasonable solution to everyone? Please let me know of your
> vote/opinion privately and on February 1st I will let the decision be
> known. This is a little more than a week and should be plenty of time
> for all to let their opinion be known.

Good Morning one and all,

  The polling time is over and the results are in.

  Daffy Duck is the new US President!

  Oh wait, wrong poll.

  The Ansteorran list will now start bouncing email back to the users
  that include HTML with an reference on how to disable in in many
  different reader types. In the long term, there will be efforts made
  to properly strip this out automagically.

  The filters for doing this will be a work in progress, so please be
  patient if a few messages make it through from time to time.

  I appreciate the time of everyone that took time to write to me on
  this topic.

In Service,