ANST - Encampments and tent guild

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Thu Feb 3 04:13:42 PST 2000

Jones Country Park in Colmsneil on Hwy. 69S.  You go South about 40 miles
from Lufkin and take a left onto 255.  The park is about 3-5 miles down
that road on the left...it's all very clearly marked with mundane and SCA
signs.  There are also directions in the February Blackstar.
Hope to see you there!
gwyneth
seneschal Greywood(friendliest little shire in Ansteorra:-)
wife of event steward