ANST - ALL INVITED TO ESTRELLA WAR XVI QUEENS TEA/LAURELS PRIZE TOURNEY

Matthew Richardson mattkatie at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 5 18:32:04 PST 2000

ALL THE POPULACE ARE INVITED TO BE GUESTS AT THE QUEENS TEA AND LAUREL'S PRIZE TOURNEY AT ESTRELLA WAR XVI!

The Queen's Tea and Laurel's Prize Tourney will be held in conjunction this year on Sunday the 20th of February at the Royal Pavillion.  The Laurel's Prize Tourney will begin at 1:00 P.M. and end at 3:00 P.M.  Artisans are welcome to come set up beginning at 12:30.  Please, we welcome all artisans to come display their wares and their great artistry.  All Laurels are welcomed to come and enjoy what has traditionally been an awesome display.

The Queen's Tea will be held beginning at 2:00 P.M. and end at 4:00 P.M. The Queen's Tea will be hosted by her most gracious Majesty, Alisandra, Queen of Atenveldt. The populous is welcome to attend and enjoy the refreshments, entertainment and the company of the Queens of the Knowne World. We have word that the children are preparing something special for the Royalty, so be sure not to miss them!

Any who may wish to perform the poetry they are submitting for the war point (to be performed during the Queen's Tea) or a bardic performance (to be performed during the Laurel's Prize Tourney) please contact HL Fiona or Baroness Linotte at the numbers/emails listed below.  Additionally, you may sign up with HL Fiona at Scotty Armory in merchant's row at the war.  As a note, we will have a limited number of spaces for performers this year.  We also ask that each person only do one or two pieces and that they perform for no longer than 10 minutes.

Thank you for your kind attention.  See you at the War!

Baroness Linotte
Diana Terrill (aka Alger)
602-249-7038 H
602-241-7000 W