ANST - Re:

Dan Roberts DAN at entc.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 7 11:00:11 PST 2000

sure, no problem, I will answer your questionaire.
Send it to me or send me a web link and I will do my best.

<<< Rachel <rlw23 at hermes.cam.ac.uk>  2/ 5  5:39a >>>

Greetings
I am a social anthropology student at  Cambridge University, England,
and a Tudor re-enactor. I am doing my finals dissertation on Historical
re-enactors. As part of my fieldwork I am conducting a survey by email of
re-enactors. If you would be willing to answer the questions on my short
email questionaire please email me.  Answers will be confidential and the
Dissertation will not be published

Thank you
Rachel