ANST - Kingdom membership

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Thu Feb 10 04:13:03 PST 2000

>2. "How about making a rule that you have to be a member to enter a crown
tourney or queen's champion or enter any other kingdom level competition.
In two or three years
>you can lower it down to the regional level."

I thought you already had to be paid to enter crown...but adding Queen's is
a good idea if it isn't already in place.
I'm not sure what "lower it down to the regional level"means...you already
have to be a member to be a regional officer.  I've always thought you
should be paid to get an award higher than an AoA, but I don't think it's a
popular one:)

I would love to see Kingdom memberships increase...good luck Marguerite and
please continue to keep us posted.

Gwyenth