ANST - Another idea

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:24:26 PST 2000

>two side based triangular ladders, one hinged a shield short of the top,
>with two just above the ground connecting crossbars. Portable, sturdy and
>can be set up away from the wall at a height of 15ft or so and kept away
>form sword combat.

Bang together two ladders and the result would be more stable than a single.
  Now if we can get a left-handed archer...

      Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra