[Re: ANST - Kingdom membership]

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 22:40:25 PST 2000

>"Genevieve de Courtanvaux" <gdc at airmail.net> wrote:
> >This thread is reminding me strongly of the "pay to play" days. In case
>you
> >have forgotten this Kingdom led the way in saying NO! we won't pay to
>play.
> >Genevieve de Courtanvaux

I just want to remind everyone that the "pay to play" episode several years
ago was a Corporate down policy...which is why we and other kingdoms so
resented it. The monies collected were sent to Corporate and they took a cut
and kicked back the rest to the Kingdom...

Also that the membership discount at Gulf War is written into Meridian
Law...

Lorraine DeerSlayer