ANST - pay to play .... was: Kingdom membership

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 11 08:33:48 PST 2000

> So what you are saying that other kingdoms Look at someone and says, Oh look
> at all the wonderful help you have been: clearing land, making site tokens,
> filling torches, policing privies, sitting up late nights at the gate,
> .......... thanks so much we appreciate all your hard work but uhh we will
> just set this AOA over here until you pay for your membership.

Do you feel there should be a limit to this though? Do you think if someone has

several AoA level awards they should decide to become a member? What about
a Grant or a nobility? What about a Peer? Do you think entrants in Crown should

be paid members?

> Personally I don't think this is a good policy. Only those that pay for it
> get it.

As Crown we never looked to see if someone was a member before granting or
declining an award rec.  But if the rec stated the person was a member it
certainly
didn't hurt.

Gunthar