ANST - Kingdom Membership - less paperwork

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Fri Feb 11 09:18:08 PST 2000

This is just an observation....

Non members must sign a waiver every time they attend an event,  to be covered by our insurance.  If you are a paid member you save time at gate, you save copying cost, you save mailing costs and you save storage cost of those waivers. (Each of them will eventually be copied, mailed to my office, and then mailed to Corpora, then stored for more than 5 years.)

Simply put.. your paid membership benefits every group, and every event you will ever attend.  In the short term we may be only talking about a few dollars, but in the long term over events and time the savings can and will be significant.

Save money and increase membership, send in your membership form today!!

Lady Arabella de Montacute
Deputy Seneschal for Kingdom Calendar