ANST - Kingdom Membership/Pay to Play

Christopher D. Baran rrhms at texoma.net
Wed Feb 9 02:20:26 PST 2000

	I am going to have to agree with Gunther here.  I think it would be nice to
give a little "extra incentive" to those who pay for a membership.  When I
was in Meridies non-members had to pay $5 more for site than non-members.
This extra money went to the Kingdom to pay for a number of different
things.  I hurried up and mailed in my membership for that very reason.
Fact is, if I "saved" $5 on every event I went to the membership would pay
for itself in seven events.
	That additional money could be used for more Kingdom regalia, to pay for
the Kingdom travel fund and for the multitude of paperwork the Kingdom
processes.  To me it was an incentive to join, not to leave the group.

Centurion Romanius