ANST - membership

CRICKETRED at aol.com CRICKETRED at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 17:09:37 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/11/00 8:39:33 AM Central Standard Time, baw2 at lucent.com
writes:

<<
 I feel that any paid member over the age of 18 should be counted.

   I don't agree with that.  I think any membership should be counted,
regardless of age.  I know that I first joined the SCA when I was 14 (17
years ago), and I did it on my own.  my parents, though they signed their
consent, were not interested in playing themselves.  I also know of many more
teens who joined the SCA " of their own accord"... is their money less green?
 Also, what would be the point of the SCA OFFERING "family" or "associate"
memberships...if those memberships don't "count"????
     Letha de Loc Airgead
        Ffynnon Gath