ANST - Memberships again and again and again

Maureen Faulkner ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 06:57:54 PST 2000

and again
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Sender: owner-ansteorra at ansteorra.org

And we will be the third. But I notice no one has asked the Crown if they are willing to choose
five "deserving" people. This will be an awkward position to put them in. If TRM are willing to
choose five among the hundreds in that situation who will a) admit that they just don't have the
money, and b) accept the charitable gift, we're willing to do our part. My experience is that a
substantial number of people will not admit they don't have the money out of pride.
Maureen & Malachai

--
> Your Excellency Bors,
>
> Please count me as the second to answer your challenge.  See you at Crown
> Tournament.
>
> Ansgar von Aachen

=====
The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest:
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.
'Tis mightiest in the mightiest, it becomes
The throned monarch better than his crown.