ANST - scholarships

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 14 11:50:30 PST 2000

How does the crown decide to whom to give the membership?

Ask the Barons and Baronesses. They are the eyes and ears of the Crown. This
is not charity, it is an award for survice well done. It does not need to be
given out in court. That may embarrace somebody.

Now for a really radical idea that I know is way out there and dreaming, but
we could give a 1 year membership with every AOA we give out. Told you it
was way out there.

mahee