ANST - Re: Memberships

tgnst at swbell.net tgnst at swbell.net
Mon Feb 14 12:40:23 PST 2000

OK, Here's one for you. Our son , Lord Karl Tarlsson, is a family
member. He also holds a Rising Star. He will be 16 on the 1st of this
comming June. No matter who pays for it, he is counted as an adult for
assessing fees for feast and gate. It was decided in Our Barony that all
such young adults would be listed in our pop list as members.
Ld Karl is a participant.
And I bet there is at least one like him in every group. Namron is
pleased to have several. We let them speak in our meetings, and thier
hands are counted when an opinion is taken.
We're trying to keep our young adults active and interested. If they
indeed are Ansteorra's future, why would you deny them a say in what is
thier future?
Tarl and I will be renewing Karl as a full member this year, he's earned
it.

Thanks,...'Stacia