ANST - laws of economics and membership

Kaitlyn McKenna kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 09:32:18 PST 2000

Actually, one can only lower the price of an item to the extant that it
covers the cost of the item. Current prices in the SCA cover the cost of the
SCA, Inc.  The prices really shouldn't go lower by definition.  Therefore,
to increase demand, other methods are imployed: advertising.  This is what
this discussion is really about.  We should encourage(advertise) membership.
  If membership ever reaches a level where there is excess income..I can see
the prices dropping, but we aren't there yet.

Mistress Kaitlyn McKenna