ANST - Heal Thyself first

paul kaveshan pkjdw at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 10:22:11 PST 2000

>From: "Vicki Marsh" <xaraxene at home.com>
>To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
>CC: <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: ANST - Heal Thyself first
>Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:48:29 -0600

<snip>

>I love this group, and I am very proud to be an Ansteorran.  I have
>traveled
>throughout the Kingdom and seen a great deal of Love and happiness.  Please
>share this love and chilvary with each other.  Treat each other with honor
>and honesty.  Welcome new people and encourage them to be a part of your
>group.
>
>And try to have fun.  That way, others will want to join, and have fun.
>Then they will want to make the fun happen, and join.  We cannot treat the
>symptom.  We must cure the wounds from within first.
>
>Baroness Xene, OL

I know I've sayed this before, but I will say it again.  I joined the SCA to
learn how to fence and have fun.  I will continue to do so.
Regardless of the efforts of others to curb my fun, I will continue to stay
out of the politics and just HAVE FUN!

Ld James De Warrenne
Cadet to OEngus of Greymist(Outlands)
Shire of Tempio