ANST - Re: ANST-Announce - Painted award charters needed!

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Tue Feb 15 14:35:21 PST 2000

Greetings!

At the moment the award charters coffer is extremely low, and this particular AoA
is a fairly quick one to paint and look very nice, too, while painters work to
paint and send in various other AoAs and other different types of charters, the
others being a wee bit more involved, thus taking more time to finish.

As for determining which one the AoA recipient gets, the Sable Scroll looks
through what is available in the coffer and chooses whatever is the nicest out of
each award area.  If the Crown knows the reciepient and wants a special one done,
then something is arranged at that point.  As in, they know the recipient likes
gold and blue, "so are there any such available?"

I hope this helps clear some things up!  Please feel free to ask some more!

Curstaidh