ANST - Northern Regional Championship

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:52:50 PST 2000

Greetings Isobel,

    I will attempt to answer your question,  The Northern Champion titles
are Warlord, Artisan, Bard, Rapier Champion Thrown weapons and Archer. These
are the positions that have been filled in the past.  The primary duties of
these positions is to ready the North for Gulf Wars be that training,
recruitment, and participation.  For example you would hold fighter
practices, you would make sure people knew what A&S competitions they could
enter and recruit people to do that, You would recruit bards to compete in
the bardic melees all of the above listed champions should be active in all
three things training recruitment and participation.  When Centurion Collin
learned that he was unable to attend he passed the title to Lord Jean Paul
who had been organizing fighter practices already.  Now to answer your
specific question  of can non Northerners compete.  In truth that is decided
by the current champion if they say yes then you can compete. But remember
this is a lot of work it should be expected that you would be able to
fulfill the needs of you title.  I hope this answers your question if it
does not then I apologize for the bandwidth.

Lord Owen ap Aeddan
Drighton of Northkeep
Guardian of Mooneschadowe