ANST - Scroll work at Gulf War

SWallis614 at aol.com SWallis614 at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 12:11:01 PST 2000

Greetings from Mistress Edwina!  I will be needing calligraphers to fill in
names at the Dance competition Friday night.  I may also need help changing
the dates on the scrolls from last year, since I have not gotten as many done
as I had hoped.  Calontir is not a big Gulf War kingdom, imagine that.
(However, they did get a bus to go to Estrella so I guess that is the big
war, besides Pennsic.)

Anyway, I will be on site from Monday on at the Middle Eastern Encampment, so
if anyone can take a scroll and fix it, please, please, help!  Thanks!  Edwina